Tuesday, May 11, 2010

CAROLINA IMPORTS ON SALE

Carolina Imports is sure to please!  They offer furniture, lighting, artwork, mirrors,  rugs and pottery.  Right now, all in-stock painted furniture, rugs and Wesley Allen Iron Beds are on sale.  The sale lasts now through June 30th.

I visited their store yesterday and brought along a camera to capture what caught my eye!  Enjoy!
I love these!  This pair of bamboo wingback arm chairs are stricking!  They are great because the cushions can be upholstered in any fabric of your choosing!  Love it!

 
Here it is in red!  Defintely the wow factor in a space!


I am sucker for settees!  It has so much french character...  It's all in the details!


This beautiful, large gold beveled mirror really stood out.  The best part was the price!


One day I want to get a farm table for our kitchen.  I stumbled across this farm table at their warehouse.  I wouldn't mind finding an actual farm door and converting it into a farm table.  We'll see!


Another great table!  As I have mentioned on previously blogs, mixing materials creates a more interesting look.  The wood table top and black iron scrool work are gorgeous together!


This island with a marble top is one of my favorites!  It has so much character!



Their address is 847 South Stadium Road, Warehouse 10 Columbia, SC.  The road you turn unto is by the new Condos next to Williams-Brice Stadium.  You will find them in a series of warehouses.  They are open Monday- Saturday 10:00-5:30 and Sunday 1:00-5:00.  Feel free to call their store with any questions-- 803-748-9889.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment