Friday, May 14, 2010

CHIC IN ALLERGY SEASON

Allergy season has left many sneezing and watery with a tissue in hand.  Are you asking what I'm asking?  Are there chic tissue box holders out there?  Ha!  I found some....
World's Away.  This hand-painted green cane design over a cream background is great for summer!  I love the large scale!



Williams-Sonoma Home.  What's not to love about a classic blue and white porcelin tissue box?


Mecox Gardens.  Here are two vintage hand-painted italian tissue boxes.  Wow!

Ballard Designs.  I love the linen and grosgrain ribbon!  Honestly, I could do without the monogram.. I think you can overdue it with monogram being on more than one thing in a space.  Pick and choose!



World's Away.  This white glass crosshatch tissue box is my fav!  It is so simple and stylish!



1st Dibs. This pair of mirrored 1960's Gucci tissue boxes from Italy are a collector's dream!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I love these boxes! They could add so much to a room!

    ReplyDelete