Wednesday, June 9, 2010

STRIPES

As I have mentioned on previous blogs, stripes make me happy. 

Not sure if it's my small case of OCD influencing my admiration for the orderly pattern, but stripes add crispness and style to a space.  I have been doing a lot of brainstorming and need to begin the challenge of several rooms in our home.  Which rooms you ask?  The laundry (small and a blank canvas), guest bath and master bath (guest bath is a blank canvas and master needs dated wallpaper to come down) and guest room (blank canvas).  I  know that I want to include painted stripes in at least one of these spaces.  I am thinking of stripes on the wall...or on the ceiling.  We will see...

Here are some eye catching stripes:

ELLE DECOR


ELLE DECOR


ELLE DECOR


House Beautiful


House Beautiful


ELLE DECOR


Domino


ELLE DECOR

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment