Tuesday, April 6, 2010

KEEPING YOUR OPTIONS OPEN IN DESIGN

My professor in school once said to the class "you will never finish decorating your home." What did she mean? I knew exactly what she was saying---the project will never end. I am constantly finding new things that attract me. As design trends change..colors change.. I will always be trading things out and moving things around in my home to keep it fresh! I want my home to not only be a place I can rest and relax, but also a place that inspires me.


Bunny Williams has a chair in her new line, Beeline Home, that I just love! Her Regale Chair's hand-carved details are beautiful, but it's the upholstered back that speaks to me! The back is held by decorative metal clips that make this piece versitale by allowing you to easily change the upholstery as you wish!


Here is a pic of the back with the decorative clips


The Regale Arm Chair comes in two finishes--antique white (shown above) and stained walnut. Options are great!



Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment