Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CHIC WALLPAPER

When many people my age think wallpaper, they get a sour taste in their mouth! What they don't know is that there are many chic options in the design world now. Today the styles, colors and prints are endless! There are so many options out there! Wallpaper can add character, charm, sophistication and interest to a home. One of my favorite places to see wallpaper is in the powder room. This room should make a wow statement. It can be a splash of color and pattern, and add a bit of unexpected drama!


My favorite place to go for wallpaper in Columbia is Wallpaper Additions on Forest Drive. Stores that carry wallpaper usually have tons of books filled with sheets of wallpaper. You can for sure find something amazing but you might be paying a pretty penny for it! I find it smart to always look at a stores in-stock selection to keep costs down. Along with great customer service, Wallpaper Additions won my heart because they have a fabulous in-stock selection.


You know, I can't do a blog on wallpaper and not have wonderful pics. Here are some examples of chic wallcoverings I found:


Veranda


No comments:

Post a Comment