Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MAGIC ERASER

In honor of impeding spring cleaning, I will be discusing a great tool I discovered!
No matter how beautiful your furniture, lighting and wall art, nothing takes away from it more than dirty surfaces! And, no, the company isn't paying me to say this stuff- I am just amazed by how quickly and how well it works! It works like a charm on walls, floors, baseboards, blinds, mirrors, counters, cabinets, toilets, light fixtures, bathtubs, and many more surfaces! I will mention that after reading the reviews, the only reservation I saw was using the eraser on black, shiney appliances because they claim it may take off the finish and leave a cloudy spot. I would be careful using it on shiney wood finishes, as well.

How does the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser work?


It's water activiated and contains no harsh chemicals. After wetting the eraser, you simply scrub the area you want to clean. It takes no time at all! Their website claims that it "clears away the buildup of everyday dust, grime and scuffs to renew the surface." It's amazing!

Trust me - it's worth every penny! Don't let scuffs be a distraction from your beautiful interior!

No comments:

Post a Comment