Friday, March 5, 2010

GREAT FINDS: DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH

If you think I am passionate about design and fabulous antique finds, you're right! And I can almost guarantee that you would be amused seeing just how excited I get when I find one of these diamonds in the rough! Just ask my husband or my mom.

Here are my two recent antique finds:

Gold Starburst with Center Convex Mirror

This was a great buy! I love that the mirror is curved and the size is perfect to go over a doorway. Which doorway in my home is still up for debate!


Drum Table with Leather Top and Claw Feet on Casters

I found this table at a local antique store. It is made by Manor House in New York, NY. What makes this table is the gilded leather top.

See you back Monday! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great tips, Hannah! I really want to go to IKEA some day.

    ReplyDelete